Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minor Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Minor Request Empty
PostSubject: Minor Request   Minor Request EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Howdy,
I just have a minor prayer request. my father is in charge of training for the A319/320 northwest airlines fleet. the boss of his boss, who is in charge of all of training for all airplanes, is retiring, and my dads boss (who is in charge of everything for that airplane) is taking his place. this of course leaves that position open, and my dad has been asked to take it. normaly, that would be great, because it measn a %20 percent pay raise, which is really great since all of nwa took a %40 pay cut about a year ago. with his current position, my dad spends the week in minnesota and the weekends down here. with the new job, his work hours would be the same, except he would be more flexible.

the downfall of this position would be that we are merging with delta, and their management structure is different. he would then have to fly alot more, and go to atlanta instead of minneapolis, which he doesnt want to do. and if he took the job, when the merger took place, there would be a chance he would be layed off. if he stayed with his current job, when the merger took place there would be none of that.

Long story short, i would just like a few prayers that my dad makes the right decision.
God bless,
Sam
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Minor Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Request   Minor Request EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Praying for your Dad in making the right decision, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Minor Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Request   Minor Request EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am

Sam,

Keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers. God will lead him down the right path. Keep your faith in that.

Please keep us updated on the decision that your dad does make.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minor Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minor Request   Minor Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Minor Request
Page 1 of 1