Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unspoken request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

unspoken request Empty
PostSubject: unspoken request   unspoken request EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 am

i don't wish to describe my prayer request here, as it is a close and personal one. Its just something i think i need a little help getting through. So i am just asking for some prayers from you all while i gather my thoughts and recover from what is bothering me. And i ask that you pray for me and that i can become a better person when trouble comes my way or when something happens that i don't like, i ask you to just pray for me that i make the right decisions and choices in those particular times.

GodBless everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

unspoken request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unspoken request   unspoken request EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:55 am

Luke, my thoughts and prayers are always with you.

If you decide you want to discuss what is on your mind, I hope you know that I am here for you when ever you need a friend. I hope that whatever is bothering you is resolved quickly and that you heart feels light again.

Just remember to always hold God's hand tighter than he is holding yours. He will help you through this tough time.

The power of prayer is amazing. Please know my prayers are with you.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

unspoken request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unspoken request   unspoken request EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:45 am

thank you Lisa, i will always come to you whenever i need a friend or someone close Smile. Thank you for your prayers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unspoken request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unspoken request   unspoken request Empty

Back to top Go down

unspoken request
Page 1 of 1