HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) Empty
PostSubject: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:04 pm

here are a few pictures of my trip to poland, they were taken a couple years ago.
(Sorry for the poor quality)

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 000_0219

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 100_2199

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 100_2757

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 100_2799
This is my house that my grandfather had built after it was destroyed in WW2

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 100_2630

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) 100_2802

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Ask and you shall receive.....LOL

What amazing pictures! I love your home. There must be a ton of history in that house.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Blessed be, Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:19 am

Nice pics. Not bad quality at all. Be better if they were a bit smaller though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm

sorry they aren't smaller lol...i realized that after i had posted them lol...i'll remember that for some of my future posts with pics Smile

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 am

Hmmm... The Country looks a bit like Denmark, however the structures don't..
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 am

aww yes...our buildings do have a very distinct style. I think a lot of european countries have their own distinct infrastructure, thats what mades them unique and interesting places to visit

Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:23 pm

I agree Vash. I have been to England a couple of times now and it amazes me at how different their buildings and stuctures are. We went to a castle that has withstood wars and weather and is still standing in all it's full glory. I'll have to find some pictures to post on here.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)   Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics from my trip in Poland (special request :P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: