Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff

Go down 
3 posters

Which Verse Do YOU Like?
You will get untold flak for prioritizing God's revealed and present will for your life over man's... but, boy, is it worth it. -Beth moore
2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_lcap0%2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't stop the plough to kill a mouse. Do not hinder important business for the discussion of a trifle. -C. H. Spurgeon
2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_lcap0%2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Our leisure, even our play, is a matter of serious concern. There is no neutral ground in the universe: every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan. - C. S. Lewis
2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_lcap100%2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff Empty
PostSubject: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Hope you Enjoy..!

Day 3: Focus On the Right Stuff

"Keep your eyes focused on what is right, and look straight ahead to what is good." -Proverbs 4:25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the busyness and confusion of daily life, it is easy to lose focus, and it is easy to become frustrated. We are imperfect human beings struggling to manage out lives as best we can, but we often fall short. When we are distracted or disappointedwe may neglect to share a kind word or a kind deed. This oversight hurts others, but it hurts us most of all.
Today, slow yourself down and be alert for people who need your smile, your kind words, or your helping hand. Make kindness a centerpiece of your dealings with others. They will be blessed, and you will be too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Idea
First focus on God... and then everything else will come into focus.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:03 pm

ooooooooooooooooo.....Hannah you're doing such a great job with these devotions. So far you've touched on issues, or even teachings that sometimes i think about..and must say struggle myself.
Todays, this one, expecially, this is something i've struggled with. Was putting God before anything else. Its true in todays world we're so busy running around doing stuff, that a lot of us don't even get a chance to sit down and open the bible, or sit down with someone and simply talk. But, yes...God comes first, and always does...i learned that quickly...and i'm glad he's helped me understand that Smile.

Quote :

Amen to that sentence, and i can say thats 100% true!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:35 pm

that's great Vash! hope you enjoy them all.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:12 pm

o say i do very much Hannah, make sure you keep posting Smile, u're our official daily devotions keeper Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:30 pm

haha okie then. where is the person that is in charge of this?
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:45 pm

there never was one Razz...i posted a few i found Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:51 pm

oh, i thought there was one. silly me. lol

xoxo
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:57 am

well there is now Razz...you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 6:17 pm

The Big Idea

In my life, there are times when I forget to follow that. God should always be my first focus. I get so wrapped up in what is going on around me, I forget to invite him to walk with me along the way.

Thanks again for the great posts in here Hannah.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff   2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Minutes A Day - Focus On the Right Stuff
Page 1 of 1