Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Minutes A Day - Put God First

Go down 
3 posters

Which Verse Do YOU Enjoy Most?
Give God what's right- not what's left! -Anonymous
2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_lcap0%2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jesus challenges you and me to keep our focus daily on the cross of His will if we want to be His disciples. -Anne Graham Lotz
2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_lcap100%2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Whatever you love most, be its sports, pleasure, business or God, that is your god. -Billy Graham
2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_lcap0%2 Minutes A Day - Put God First I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

2 Minutes A Day - Put God First Empty
PostSubject: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Day 2: Put God First

Jesus Answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and your soul, and all your mind.' This is the first and most important command." - Matthew 22:37
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
flower
Self-respect, like every other good thing in this universe, starts with God. In other words, you can't have a healthy relationship with yourself until you have a healthy relationship with God.
As you think about the nature of your relationship with God, remember this: you will always have some type of relationship with Him- it is inevitable that your life must be lived in relationship to God. The question is not if you will have a relationship with Him; the burning question is whether or not that relationship will be one that seeks to honor Him.
Are you willing to place God first in your life? And, are you willing to welcome God's Son into your heart? Unless you can honestly answer these questions with a resounding yes, then your relationship with God isn't what it could be or should be. Thankfully, God is always available, He's always ready to forgive, and He's waiting to hear from you now. The rest, of course, is up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Idea
Today, spend a few minutes thinking about your relationship with God. Is it really an intimate one-on-one connection, or are you allowing other things to come between you and your Creator? Write down ir think of three specific steps that you can take right now to forge a stronger bond with your Heavenly Father.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:15 pm

I can answer yes to all those questions mentioned in the devotion. God is my number one, and i will always put him first.
One thing i liked in the devotion was,

Quote :
Thankfully, God is always available, He's always ready to forgive, and He's waiting to hear from you now. The rest, of course, is up to you.

One thing i always tell those who feel sometimes as tho God isn't there, altho he is.....is;

God is always holding your hand, but he wants you to hold His hand tighter.

For those who feel lost sometimes, or abandoned, this devotion i hope sheds some light, as God will and never has left you, and he will always be there Holding your hand...even when you think he's let go.

Nice devotion Hannah, definitely a good message here for us all Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:08 pm

i thought so. i enjoy writing these out even if i can't make them up myself.
anyways it would be nice if more people read them.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Quote :
God is always holding your hand, but he wants you to hold His hand tighter.

For those who feel lost sometimes, or abandoned, this devotion i hope sheds some light, as God will and never has left you, and he will always be there Holding your hand...even when you think he's let go.

Vash, you have used that phrase with me before and it is one of the best phrases I have ever heard. I try to remember it on daily basis.

Thanks Hannah. Great post.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 7:37 pm

i'm realy happy to hear Lisa, that my little quote has helped and inspired you Smile. That means so much to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Minutes A Day - Put God First   2 Minutes A Day - Put God First Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Minutes A Day - Put God First
Page 1 of 1