Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God our Creator, He is Powerful!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

God our Creator, He is Powerful! Empty
PostSubject: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 11:18 pm

Ge 1:1 At the first God made the heaven and the earth.

Ge 2:1 And the heaven and the earth and all things in them were complete.

Job 26:14 See, these are only the outskirts of his ways; and how small is that which comes to our ears about him! But the thunder of his acts of power is outside all knowledge.
Job 37:15 Have you knowledge of God's ordering of his works, how he makes the light of his cloud to be seen?

Job 38:33 Have you knowledge of the laws of the heavens? did you give them rule over the earth?

Isaiah 40:22 It is he who is seated over the arch of the earth, and the people in it are as small as locusts; by him the heavens are stretched out like an arch, and made ready like a tent for a living-place.

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Job 26:11 The pillars of heaven are shaking, and are overcome by his sharp words.

Job 26:13 By his wind the heavens become bright: by his hand the quickly moving snake was cut through.

Job 38:31 Are the bands of the Pleiades fixed by you, or are the cords of Orion made loose?

Psalm 68:33 To him who goes or the clouds of heaven, the heaven which was from earliest times; he sends out his voice of power.

Psalm 136:5 To him who by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy is unchanging for ever.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Jeremiah 31:35 These are the words of the Lord, who has given the sun for a light by day, ordering the moon and stars for a light by night, who puts the sea in motion, causing the thunder of its waves; the Lord of armies is his name.

Amos 5:8 Go for help to him who makes Orion and the Pleiades, by whom the deep dark is turned into morning, who makes the day black with night; whose voice goes out to the waters of the sea, sending them out over the face of the earth: the Lord is his name;

Is God amazing or what?

Feel free to add anymore verses referring to God.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:12 pm

We serve an awesome and miraculas God who we will never be able to thank enough.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:42 am

we won't be able to thank him enough, but he has given us something that nothing can ever be worth more. And that is Jesus Smile...and he knows we are very grateful for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 3:26 am

Amen....you know I just thought of something...and I guess I will just put it out there. Even as followers of Christ.....How many times do we take his Love and Forgiveness for granted? How often to we take the Creator of All things for granted? ME?....all the time....It comes from becomeing to comfortable in who we are and being complacent with our faith. I guess it is something I will have to work on. cyclops
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 am

its interesting you mention that Redeemed. I had thought of that a few times in the past, and it kinda had me asking a lot of questions. Like if we take it for granted...and we all do...then is that wrong? Why does God make it so easy for us to come to him? now you have me thinking again Redeemed...its interesting that you bring this subject up. I will get back to you all when i kinda get some hard facts Smile.
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 am

Yes, we do indeed serve an amazing LORD.....

Quote :
Why does God make it so easy for us to come to him?

He loves us more than anything! Unlike other religions, where you have to perform akward rituals our LORD simply asks that we reach out for him and follow him. The Moslem GOD commands that you sacrifice your son for him, our GOD sacrificed his own son for us! Thats just how much he loves us! He only asks that we reach out for him, and he will take your hand!
Back to top Go down
Jazeon
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 am

Quote :
Psalm 136:5 To him who by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy is unchanging for ever.

I'll save that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God our Creator, He is Powerful!   God our Creator, He is Powerful! Empty

Back to top Go down

God our Creator, He is Powerful!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Christian Forums :: Bible Discussions-
Jump to: