Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesus still heals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanC
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Jesus still heals Empty
PostSubject: Jesus still heals   Jesus still heals EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:36 am

I recently took a trip up to some nearby mountains here in Panama to preach th Gospel to the Guaymi Indians, a tribe that I work a lot with. I preached every night and people brought their sick to be prayed for, there was one old lady with a broken foot. We prayed for her and the next time I saw her she was bringing her daughter to me to pray for because her foot had been healed, she was able to walk without her cane anymore. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, if he could heal back in Jesus day He can heal today.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Jesus still heals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus still heals   Jesus still heals EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:55 pm

That is great Alan, i bet you must have been filled with joy finding out that old lady had healed completely. God definitely listens to you when you reach out to him truely Smile. Many people have doubts tho, about gods healing, like a lot of people ask the question, if God can heal, then why doesn't he heal those with cancer? I've heard that a lot, and i think its just simply lacking true faith.
Great share Alan, God is wonderful Very Happy

GodBless Smile
Back to top Go down
rensjeflensje
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Jesus still heals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus still heals   Jesus still heals EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 pm

That's great! I also had pain there where my knee was. Neutral
It was so annoying, I swim 5 times a week..
I prayed for it with a lot of friends and I got healed <3

sorry for my bad english, I'm a 13-year old Dutch girl Embarassed

xx
Back to top Go down
http://rensjeflensje.hyves.nl
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Jesus still heals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus still heals   Jesus still heals EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

That's cool Smile
Sorry btw nobody replied- this forum like died
Sorry for my bad English- I am a 17 Year old Australian who can't spell at all! Razz
I have to use spell checker most of the time to make sure i don't stuff up too bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesus still heals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus still heals   Jesus still heals Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesus still heals
Page 1 of 1