Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Missionaries in the House?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanC
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Any Missionaries in the House? Empty
PostSubject: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:19 am

Hey, I was just wondering if there are any other missionaries other than myself who are part of this Alliance; or if there is anyone else who lives in Panama?
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 12:46 pm

hey,
well i don't live in Panama and i wouldn't say i'm a missionary. I have gone on mission trips to poorer countries, but thats just every other year with my church Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello.

I'm not from Panama and I've never done any missionary work. Would love to hear more though about your missions.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 pm

well the missions i did, was simply going to a city or town that is very poor, and simply giving back to that area and teaching gods word to those who need it most Smile. We have brought things to them, that would help with their needs etc. We also taught them skills about farming or parenting that perhaps they didn't know Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 7:33 pm

oh that's great :DD! i've always wanted to go on mission trips. but my family just can;t afford it. i do get involved with my church and for christmas, we went to an retirement home and sang christmas carols..

xoxo
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:03 pm

thats amazing Hannah, its always good to give to others, every single way you offer someone ur time...they are very much appreciative of it Smile. Good Job Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:10 pm

it was so funny because i had to read a christmas fact- and i kept kinda studdering and matt was behind me choking up along with me.

i felt so embarrassed but i could see pure joy in their old faces. i just wish we could help out more often!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Missionaries in the House?   Any Missionaries in the House? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Missionaries in the House?
Page 1 of 1