Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayer for strength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

prayer for strength Empty
PostSubject: prayer for strength   prayer for strength EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:54 pm

Hi everyone. If you could spare a prayer or two I would really appreciate it. I belong to Christian Gaming Clan {CS} and this week our clan took a pretty hard hit with many of our members leaving. I was friends with a lot of those who left and I took their parting very hard. It's going to take a bit to regroup after this loss so if you could pray for {CS} to hold strong I would appreciate it.

Now on a more selfish note, if you could pray for me. I took this parting very hard. I have cried more tears in 3 days then I have in a very long time. I have made myself physically ill and have been filled with such a sense of loss that it feels like I am grieving someone who has passed away. I'm trying hard to be strong but feel so lost right now.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
Kinjion
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-11

prayer for strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer for strength   prayer for strength EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 am

I'll offer up my night prayer for you tonight.

Pax Christi,
Gregg
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kinjion

prayer for strength
Page 1 of 1