Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ufgator
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus   Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

These guys are making fun of Tebow for talking aobut his faith and I don't think it is right. He is a stand up athlete who has a deep faith, and he is a great role model for our children. I think we should tell them how we feel.

Link removed

Reason: Inappropriate content
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus   Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 12:38 am

I understnad what you mean brother, but the article has to many offensive words that its not right to have it posted here on the forum.

About your message, People are made fun of and down graded because of their faith everyday. But it is our job to stay close to Jesus, no matter what comes around...

I had once been asked, if someone had a gun to your head, and asked you this one question;

Are you a Christian?

Would you answer Yes?

If you answer that question with a YES...than you are strong and you'll let nothing come between you and Christs eternal love Smile

GodBless Mate Smile
Back to top Go down
justin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
justin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus   Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am

i am a big SEC football fan and i was happy to see Tebow win. I thought Mcfadden might have been a better choice. I say that only because I think he will be better in the pro's, but that's not part of the criteria for winning the Heisman.
It was great to hear Tebow tell of his faith and strong family beliefs on a national stage. I am glad to see some one in his position able to be a witness to how awesome God is. The story of his life, how he overcame disease or illness when young, to eventually become a great football player is awesome. I hope he continues on to the NFL to be a Christian role model for our youth.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus   Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 1:05 am

Amen Justin Smile

Even in the NHL, there are many Christians, and yet not many know about them. Iginla for example reaches out to the community and the younger generation, which i find very pleasing to both the Sport and to the fans. Similiar to what Tebow here did Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus   Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow Wins Heisman And Loves Jesus
Page 1 of 1