Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's Word for 3/5/08.......can't out do Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Today's Word for 3/5/08.......can't out do Him Empty
PostSubject: Today's Word for 3/5/08.......can't out do Him   Today's Word for 3/5/08.......can't out do Him EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Crowned with Goodness

Today's Scripture

“You crown the year with Your bounty and goodness…” (Psalm 65:11, AMP)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

The Lord has crowned your year with bounty and goodness! That means there is an abundant supply for whatever you may need in life—spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially. And God has set up a system so that you can access His blessings. It’s the system of seedtime and harvest. If you have a need in your life, sow a seed. If you need friends, sow a seed by being a friend to someone. If you have a financial need, pray and ask the Lord where you should sow a financial seed. The Bible says to give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. That’s God crowning your year with bounty and goodness. Do you need mercy? Sow seeds of mercy. The more you sow, the more you will reap a harvest from God’s abundant bounty. Remember, He’s already crowned your year with His goodness. Take a step of faith today and believe that God is ready to pour out His abundant blessing on you all the days of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory. I submit my resources to You today and ask You to show me where I can sow seeds and be a blessing to those around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 3/5/08.......can't out do Him
Page 1 of 1