Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers Empty
PostSubject: sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers   sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:34 am

Very early this morning, my co-workers on night shift had to deal with a very sad call. Unfortunately as they day shift Supervisor I had to go in and listen to this call to do final reports on it. This call will haunt everyone involved for a long time. I don't just mean myself and my co-workers. I am also thinking about all of the paramedics, fire fighters, police and hospital staff who had to deal with the outcome of this call.

The call was on the news so what I am posting is not confidential.
There was a bad house fire where a family perished - 4 children and the parents. All patients were transported to hospital so there were a lot of people who were involved in this call in different capacities.

So, if you could please spare a prayer for all of the emergency workers who on a daily basis have to deal with sickness, death and dying I would really appreciate it.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers   sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:56 am

I will most definitely be praying for everyone involved, Lisa. This truly is a tragic occurrence......
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers   sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 am

Definitely in my prayers Lisa, i'm really sorry to hear something like that has happened Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers   sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers Empty

Back to top Go down

sad day at work - prayers needed for me and my co-workers
Page 1 of 1