Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent Empty
PostSubject: Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent   Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Keep Asking

Today's Scripture

“For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened” (Matthew 7:Cool.

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Is there something you are believing God for? Does it seem like it’s taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged today! The Bible says that through faith and patience you will inherit the promise. You can trust that God’s Word is true. Submit your prayers to the Lord, and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to you. It may seem like it’s taking a long time, but know this: God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. He is orchestrating things in your favor. He is perfecting whatever concerns you. Don’t give up! Start thanking God for His faithfulness in your life. As you stay faithful in your prayers and thanksgiving, the Lord will move mightily on your behalf. He’ll take you places that you’ve never dreamed, and you will live the life of victory He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand until I see Your promises fulfilled in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent   Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Quote :
Father in heaven, thank You for giving me a diligent spirit. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Give me strength to stand until I see Your promises fulfilled in my life. In Jesus’ Name.

Amen

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent   Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent   Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 2/13/08...Remain diligent
Page 1 of 1