Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please post any issues or problems with the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Please post any issues or problems with the site Empty
PostSubject: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 12:32 pm

This topic is for reporting any issues or problems you are experiancing with the site. If you AREN'T experiancing problems, then please don't post here.

Also, give a detialed explanation of what you're having issues with, and the staff and Moderators of the forum will fix your problem ASAP.

Please give us 24 Hours before posting again, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:50 pm

I am continually being logged out of the site. I will go to post and will realize that I have been logged out, or I will type a post and then hit submit and my post will disappear and I am brought back to a log in screen. Is this just a fluke???

Thanks,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 4:04 pm

well it has to do with the fact is phpbb2...and also that our site has url forwarding on. So if you are having this problem, here are two solutions;

1. Use Mozilla Firefox
2. Visit our site from this url: www.christianwarriors.forumotion.com

I am not too sure exactly what the issue is, or cause of that fault. I believe it has to do with Internet Explorer, so hopefully those two suggestions will work for you. If not, well then it has to be an internet issue from your site, as i have already re-searched this issue. I recommend using the first suggestions, Downloading Mozilla Firefox which is FREE and much better the Internet Explorer.

The main cause is becuase phpBB2 forums uses scripts in the background, to run little processes such as out chat box...and internet explorer doesn't support scripts completely...that is why you might be experiancing the auto log off thing, but those two solutions will fix the problem 100%. I use FireFox and never had the problem anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 pm

a suggestion....to avoid any un-needed drama in the open...if someone is haveing a problem with staff or member or anyone for that matter, maybe have them pm the appropriate staff so that nothing has to blow up for the world to see. just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 am

Good idea- i would hate for someone to grouch at me infrount of everybody Very Happy
I like speaking about those sort of things in private.

A while ago- i posted the "visit the userboard adress" solution in tech talk.
I have been using the userboard adress for ages- and i have not had one problem.

No- it is not a fluke- i had it for a few weeks.
(this is what i think)
I think it's somthing to do with the domain that this site is using.
If Vash is using userboards domain method- then a lot of scripts are used to keep the adress as what it is.
It's the same with other fowarding methods.
I have expirianced this on 2 other forums!
I hope that explanation helps a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post any issues or problems with the site   Please post any issues or problems with the site Empty

Back to top Go down

Please post any issues or problems with the site
Page 1 of 1