Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facing the Giants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Facing the Giants Empty
PostSubject: Facing the Giants   Facing the Giants EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:40 pm

What an amazing movie:

(2006) - A high-school football coach motivates his underdog team to produce results on and off the field.

From the award winning producers of FLYWHEEL, comes an action-packed drama about a Christian high school football coach who uses his undying faith to battle the giants of fear and failure. In six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never led his Shiloh Eagles to a winning season. After learning that he and his wife Brooke face infertility, Grant discovers that a group of fathers are secretly organizing to have him dismissed as head coach. Devastated by his circumstances, he cries out to God in desperation. When Grant receives a message from an unexpected visitor, he searches for a stronger purpose for his football team. He dares to challenge his players to believe God for the impossible on and off the field. When faced with unbelievable odds, the Eagles must step up to their greatest test of strength and courage. What transpires is a dynamic story of the fight between faith and fear. Facing the Giants is a powerful experience for the whole family inspiring viewers to live with faith, hope, and love!

I am watching it as I type and I have been in tears more than once. This movie is a MUST see.

Has anyone else seen this movie before? Would love to hear what you think about.

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Facing the Giants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing the Giants   Facing the Giants EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:15 pm

sounds like a really good movie Lisa, i will definitely watch it the moment i get a chance too Smile thanks for the share Smile
Back to top Go down

Facing the Giants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Christian Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: