Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite Month of the year

Go down 
4 posters

What is your Favorite Month of the year?
January
Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_lcap0%Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
February
Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_lcap0%Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
March
 0% [ 0 ]
April
 0% [ 0 ]
May
 0% [ 0 ]
June
 0% [ 0 ]
July/August
Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_lcap67%Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
September
Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_lcap17%Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
October
 0% [ 0 ]
November/December
Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_lcap16%Your favorite Month of the year I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Your favorite Month of the year Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 pm

What month do u like, and why?
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm

i've always loved my summer time, so July/August for me Smile. I love not being in school and being able to do w/e i want Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 pm

I too love the summer months because I spend a lot of time at my trailer up north. I golf, sit on the beach, have bonfires and smores, bike ride, kayak and go boating. It is when I am most relaxed!!!!

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 2:45 am

I like July.
1: B-day in July
2: It's winter here then
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 pm

I like November/ December because
1.)It should be getting alittle cooler
2.)Break of school... we all need it.

i also like October because it's my birthday month!
Very Happy

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Month of the year   Your favorite Month of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Month of the year
Page 1 of 1