Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Empty
PostSubject: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 7:31 pm

What do you do on New Years Eve?

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 7:53 pm

Hopefully going to my girlfriends house, otherwise just sitting at home, watching movies and playing video games Razz.

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 1:39 am

Well- i was going to go to a friends- but my mum is unwell- so it is a sit at home night for me Sad

Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 2:59 am

Enjoy your night Vash.

Matthewfredrox - sorry to hear about your mum. I have said a prayer for her. I hope she feels better soon.

I am going out with the "old" people for new years (mom, dad, nanna, aunt, uncle and some family friends - aged 55 - 81 - I'm32)...LOL Going to a chinese buffet for dinner and then back to my aunt and uncles to watch the ball drop.

Happy New Years everyone.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:56 am

Happy New Years Eve Cw Very Happy

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for New Years Eve?   What are your plans for New Years Eve? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for New Years Eve?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: