Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Acts of Kindness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Random Acts of Kindness Empty
PostSubject: Random Acts of Kindness   Random Acts of Kindness EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Have you reached out to anyone this holiday season, done something to help someone else, done a good deed or a random act of kindness?

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Acts of Kindness   Random Acts of Kindness EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 9:17 pm

i dunno if its random, but what i always have done, and not many people these day do this, is give up my seat on the bus to elder people. Whenever an older lady or man get on the bus, and there are no seats available, i happen to be the first to stand and offer them my spot.

What the funny thing is, i believe God has repayed me for my good deeds, as one time i was in line to Tim's to get a cup of coffee and donut, and my total came out to like 4.36$ or something, and i was short a few quarters, when a person behind me, handed me their $5 bill that they had ready to pay. I thought that was a very nice thing of him to do Smile...it definitely made my day Smile. And then i just thanked God, realizing that for all my good deeds, they will somehow reflect me later Smile. Such a small thing, like a couple quarters, and yet it had a very HUGE feeling to it Smile. Small things to you...may mean BIG things to someone else...remember that my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Acts of Kindness   Random Acts of Kindness EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 12:33 pm

This year, two of my friends were having difficulty making ends meet for Christmas. Both of them have young children. I do not have children of my own yet and can't imagine how heartbreaking it can be not having money to have something under the tree for them Christmas morning.

I picked up an overtime shift at work and the money that I made for working that shift was given to them as a gift so they could purchase some gifts their little ones.

My husband I do not have a lot of extra money with our own expenses but I felt I needed to do something to help out some dear friends.

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Acts of Kindness   Random Acts of Kindness Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Acts of Kindness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: