Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lisa (LadyFire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

To Lisa (LadyFire) Empty
PostSubject: To Lisa (LadyFire)   To Lisa (LadyFire) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:36 pm

Dear God
i just want to come to you today, and right now...to thank you for guiding and watching over Lisa as she went today to get results from a test that she was very worried about. God i want to thank you for giving her the result she was looking for Smile. God i just want you to put a special blessing on Lisa, and make sure you stand close to her every day as she goes about her everyday tasks and thoughts. God, Lisa needs you close...as we all do Smile....and I know with out a doubt you are always there for us all Smile.

Lisa, Remember, God is always holding your hand...even when you feel alone, scared....he is never going to let go...he loves you like every other child of his, and he will never ever let you down Smile...just make sure you look for him with all your heart when you need him...and don't forget to hold his hand back Smile

GodBless you Lisa!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

To Lisa (LadyFire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lisa (LadyFire)   To Lisa (LadyFire) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm

Thank you so very much for this post. You have brought me to tears with your friendship and your kind words. Thank you for praying for me and giving me hope to hold on to. It means a lot. God Bless you and yours.

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down

To Lisa (LadyFire)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Christian Forums :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: