Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Meditation - 10/12/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Morning Meditation - 10/12/08 Empty
PostSubject: Morning Meditation - 10/12/08   Morning Meditation - 10/12/08 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 pm

SUNDAY DEVOTIONAL
WAITING UPON THE LORD

Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

How to wait upon the Lord:

SILENTLY TO ENJOY COMMUNION

Psa 27:14. “Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Waiting on the Lord should be a time of communion. There is nothing more satisfying to the soul of a saved person than to have communion with the Lord. During the time of communion peace pervades the Spiritual man and is an experience to be longed for.

PATIENTLY TO MAKE PETITION

Jesus said in Luke 11:9: “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” Waiting on the Lord provides the opportunity to worship; but it also provides an opportunity to ask and receive. Asking and receiving should be the daily experience of the Christian.
OBSERVANTLY TO HEAR INSTRUCTION
Proverbs 8:33-34 says, "Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors."
One of the outstanding benefits of the believer is that he has God as his instructor. This is imperative if we are to walk with God.

EXPECTANTLY TO FIND PROTECTION

Isaiah 33:2, "O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble." God is the Protector of the believer. Hallelujah!!
Back to top Go down

Morning Meditation - 10/12/08
Page 1 of 1