Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

howdy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-16

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Howdy Sirs, (and ma'ams)

My name is sam and i am in the 10th grade, i play americas army and combat arms. AiA knows me, but i am not in any sort of clan. im homeschooled so i am proud to say, my occupation is NOT student Very Happy , instead my various occupations are: Boy scout, Amateur prankster, christian, texan, commando in the texas airsoft army, expert in unamred combat, etc. Cool i am intereterested in hanging around and posting here, and hope to get to know you guys.

God bless!
Sam

P.S. you guys have the best emoticon bank ever! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:09 pm

welcome Texan.
glad you joined us. as you may see...its slow going right now because we've only come back about 24 hours ago. the site went down due to funds...and i have managed to get it back online.
we hope you will stay with us long (forever) and help us grow into a large community. welcome and God Bless!!
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm

'Ello Sam. You say =AiA= knows you but ........ huh? Lol. What's your username? Capt_Solo right? I be confused. Lol Neutral Shocked Suspect And besides, I thought you were in 7th or 8th grade lol - ah well. Anywho ........ glad to see ya here!
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 pm

your insight serves you well... yes i am capt solo. as for the grades, in public school, other people my age would be in the 7th or 8th grade. but im not public chooled....
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Cool. I'm also homeschooled also but am 15 in 10th Grade. Lol. What do you do? ACE or something?
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 pm

no i just skipped the 7th 8th and 9th grades. mainly just in math though. im more 8th/9th in everything else.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Welcome TexanWarrior to CW. Grab a chair and get comfortable - we hope you'll enjoy your stay with us here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. My PM box is always open.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

=AiA=Echo93 wrote:
Cool. I'm also homeschooled also but am 15 in 10th Grade. Lol. What do you do? ACE or something?

mermidians (the new guy over at aia) is also in the same grade. we are both working up to quadruple hard, and i for 1, am planning to be done with high school before i turn 14. affraid then i think that instead of going to college at the age of 14 ill start a business. lol! Laughing gonna be tough though...
lol we got our motivation from alex and brett harris's "rebelution" the "teenage rebellion against low expectations" the have a book out, "do hard things" which is really good, and their brother josh, wrote the really popular "i kiss dating goodbye" both of thse books are great. their "rebelution" site is "rebelution.com"

God bless!
Sam
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:50 am

done highschool by 14??...that is like a gift lol. i didn't finish until i was early 17, but i didn't mind highschool at all...sure work sucked....but there were a lot of good times. but being homeschool i guess is different.
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

vash wrote:
done highschool by 14??...that is like a gift lol. i didn't finish until i was early 17, but i didn't mind highschool at all...sure work sucked....but there were a lot of good times. but being homeschool i guess is different.
lol, at first it stank, but now i see the wisdom of it. hmm, if i ever have kids maybe i should have them skip elementary school all together//, that would be really nice, although i would probably off somewhere far far away in the air force. Smile well, i guess that would be hard on their mother, having kids done with school at the age of 8, ahh man i guess that wont work after all...// Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:01 pm

scratch Dude, what curriculum do you use? Lol. I use ABEKA and can't do that - video lessons for each day, many quizzes and/or tests per day .... I couldn't even attempt to finish like that. Lol. (although my curriculum provides a graduation ceremony and diploma so .... yeah) Good luck getting through school that quick!
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:44 pm

=AiA=Echo93 wrote:
scratch Dude, what curriculum do you use? Lol. I use ABEKA and can't do that - video lessons for each day, many quizzes and/or tests per day .... I couldn't even attempt to finish like that. Lol. (although my curriculum provides a graduation ceremony and diploma so .... yeah) Good luck getting through school that quick!

ugh, i use some ancient 90s curriculum, i think its called video text interatcive algebra/caluclus. Sleep now all i hav eto do is decide between abilene christian university and the air force academy.... done decideing! i think ill go with a missions degree from abilene christian university! cyclops
By the way, this course im taking is sort of the same way, with the lesson a day thing, but alll you have to do is work 5 days in 1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy!   howdy! Empty

Back to top Go down

howdy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: