Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

April 2008 Empty
PostSubject: April 2008   April 2008 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Christian Warriors

April 2008 News Letter

Hello from your admin team at Christian Warriors. I apologize for the delay in getting this news letter out to you all. Here is our April edition.

The staff here at Christian Warriors would like to welcome our newest members who joined us in March. Welcome to EternalLife and arlkweith.

For our new members, I’d like to introduce you to the staff here at Christian Warriors. I’ll start with the founder, forum creator and Administrator Vash (Luke). My name is Ladyfire (Lisa) and I am the co-administrator. Our Moderators are matthewfredrox, Justin and wolfthunder. Our Forum Security (defined by Police Officer banners) is matthewfredrox and Angelic_Plagues, our Forum Staff (Bible Study Leader) is Kinjion and our Graphix Designer is Mike.

Christian Warriors misses its members!!

Where are our members at??? We haven’t seen a lot of you in a while and we’d love to see you back. Christian Warriors is your home away from home and we’d like to see you visiting often so if there is anything you would like to see done, changed or added to the site, we welcome your feedback. We are family here at Christian Warriors. This is your site as well. We look forward to welcoming you back.

~Site statistics~

The site was created on December 4th 2007 by Vash (Luke). We currently have;

Registered Users: 32

Number of posts: 1934

Posts per day: 15.98

Number of topics: 290

Topics per day: 2.40

Board up days: 121

~Dark Throne~

As many of you all have seen and know, Christian Warriors first started off as a “Darkthrone” Alliance on November 4th 2007. We currently sit at 47 members whom which are fairly active and are doing a great job in helping our alliance grow larger and stronger. Now that Darkthrone has come out with a new Beta Silver, Christian Warriors is also active in that part of the game too.

*We ask all our Darkthrone Alliance Members to recruit as many users as possible, as that’s how we will grow. We need YOUR help, if you are to succeed in the Darkthrone world!!*

~Bible Study~

Unfortunately our bible studies are still currently on hold at this time but please check the site or watch for announcements in our upcoming newsletters. If you are interested in running our bible study, please contact Vash (Luke) or myself. We’d love to discuss this with you.

Help our site grow: We would love to see more people join the Christian Warriors Family. In order to do that, we ask that you tell others about the site. Advertise the site whenever and wherever you can! Christian Warriors is a great place for friendship and fellowship!

We hope that you will continue to come and visit the Christian Warriors Forums! We look forward to getting to know you better. If you have anything that you would like to see in the Forums or in the News Letter, please send a PM to Luke (Vash) or myself (Ladyfire). Also note, that an email account has been set up for our members to contact administration if they have questions or problems on Christian Warriors. The email address is as follows: christianwarriorsonline@gmail.com

Blessed be,

Lisa (Ladyfire)

A faithful friend is a strong defence: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure. Ecclesiasticus 6:14
Back to top Go down

April 2008
Page 1 of 1