Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's Word for 3/4/08...give more and take less

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Today's Word for 3/4/08...give more and take less Empty
PostSubject: Today's Word for 3/4/08...give more and take less   Today's Word for 3/4/08...give more and take less EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Increase More

Today's Scripture

There are those who scatter abroad, yet increase more…(Proverbs 11:24).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

In the book of Genesis, God set up a system of seedtime and harvest. Everything God does starts with a seed. The Bible also tells us that He gives seed to the sower. In other words, if you are a person who has a desire to bless others and sow seed, God will make sure you have plenty to give. Notice what happens when you generously sow seed—you increase more! Just like planting a seed in the natural brings an abundant harvest, planting a spiritual seed brings an abundant harvest as well. You can’t out give God! He will pour out blessings on you that you can barely contain! God’s blessings go way beyond just the financial realm. He wants you to have blessed relationships, good health and a happy career. Take a step of faith today and look for ways to start sowing. What do you have in your hand? Can you start by giving a smile and sowing joy? Do you have five dollars to help someone else at the gas pump? Choose to be blessing today, and God promises to bless and increase you in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Father God, today I choose to be a sower and giver. Help me to see the people around me the way You see them so that I can bless them the way You want to bless them. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 3/4/08...give more and take less
Page 1 of 1