Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vash.....well........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Vash.....well........ Empty
PostSubject: Vash.....well........   Vash.....well........ EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 am

I'm dying to know - how was the Leaf's game tonight????

Did they win? How were your seats? Did you both have a fantastic time?

Tell all!!!!!

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Vash.....well........   Vash.....well........ EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 am

Well the Leaf game was amazing Lisa. The final score was Devils 4 - Toronto 1, so yes we did lose, but it was still a great evening.
My girlfriend was very much excited about the whole evening figuring it was her first time experiancing an NHL hockey game Live.
I took my girl out for dinner down by Union Station to a nearby Jackastors where we had a great dinner. Figuring we were tight on time, we managed to fill our belly's with a very delicious meals Smile.
Then we headed off to the Air Canada Center just before 7pm, and made it in time to watch the leafs and devils warm up before the game.
Well the game itself was great, sure we lost, but the first 2 periods were very intense and definitely kept us on our toes.
My girlfriend was a little surprised to the reaction when the leafs scored their goal. She's not used to LOUD screeming people, at my house or if we watch it at her place on saturday nights, it a very quite "yay" when leafs score. So when leafs scored, and the WHOLE crowd roared on their feet, and the buzzer was going, she simply was surprised, lets just say her face was priceless Razz.

Well thats basically the evening, i will upload a few pictures we took when we were at the game later tonight once i get a chance to transfer them to my computer. So i'll keep you's updated on that Smile.

I hope everyone else had great evenings, and safe travels during the storm here we are experiancing in toronto. GodBless Smile
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Vash.....well........   Vash.....well........ EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Pictures like i promised i'd upload Smile

Vash.....well........ 100_5548

Vash.....well........ 100_5560

Vash.....well........ 100_5579

Vash.....well........ 100_5582

Vash.....well........ 100_5584

Vash.....well........ 100_5591
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Vash.....well........   Vash.....well........ EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 pm

I am so glad to hear that you both had a great time and your pictures are fantastic!!!

I am so glad that you posted them. I've never been to the ACC before. Maybe next year...

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vash.....well........   Vash.....well........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Vash.....well........
Page 1 of 1