Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Walk in the Ways of Your Heart

Today's Scripture

“…Follow the ways of your heart…” (Ecclesiastes 11:9).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

When you become born again, you receive a new spirit—God’s Spirit on the inside of you. The Bible often calls this your heart. If you look at the word “heart”, you’ll see the word “ear” in the middle. The ear that you hear with is in the center of your heart. Your heart is where the Lord speaks to you. It’s easy for the cares of this world to become like loud noise that drowns out the still, small inner voice. But if you’ll set aside time every day to be with the Lord and acknowledge Him in everything you do, you will hear Him more clearly, and you will have confidence to walk in the ways of your heart. God wants to give you the desires of your heart, but it’s only when you submit your heart fully to Him. Is there anything that you are holding back from the Lord today? Release it to Him. You can trust Him to lead your heart down a good path. You can trust Him to lead you down a path of victory in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, help me to hear Your voice clearly. I surrender every area of my heart to You today and ask that You remove anything that displeases You. Thank You for leading me on a good path for my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm

that was a very good Read. Thank you for sharing that Mike. Amen!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 am

Amen,

blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit
Page 1 of 1