Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome KriGeRKranNe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Welcome KriGeRKranNe Empty
PostSubject: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Welcome to Christian Warriors KriGeRKraNe.

We hope that you will visit often and post lots. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 5:27 pm

hey hey, welcome welcome, we hope we see you on here a lot, and we hope to learn lots from you Smile

GodBless!!! Feel free to make yourself at home Razz...as you will read, many of us already have Smile
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Quick question: Is there a limit as to how long time you can spend on writing a message? I seemed to have been logged out by the time I had finished writing the below message... Same thing happened with my "Invitation Request" earlier! Kinda irritating, as it effectively deletes your message when you click send, only to notify you that you're not logged in :S

Thank you Lisa

I guess this is where I introduce myself Wink

First a few things about me in Real Life.

My name is Kristian (also spelled Christian), and I live in Denmark in Scandinavia in Europe. For those of you who don't know what Scandinavia is, it's the countries north of Germany around the Baltic Sea. Also, Scandinavia is the home of the Vikings.
Personally I'm 18 years old, originally born in Montgomery County, Maryland (USA), but moved to Denmark when I was 7 years old!

I'm currently on my 3rd year of High School, and plan on doing some military service after I'm done. More specifically I'd like to become an Airforce pilot, and infact I already signed up and passed the first (of two) round of tests, which are basically the psychological/mental/intelligence tests.

My interrests involve Weightlifting, Math, Biking, Computers and to some extent simple C++ programming (in that order). Of course since Jesus ain't an interrest but more the essence of my life, he's not included on the before mentioned list.

Now on to a bit about my history in DT.

I originally began playing somewhere between 3.5 to 4 years ago, hard to be more specific, since it's kind of a long time ago. Of course Time is relative! Anyways, The first alliance I ever joined* was Dragon's Lair, however they didn't last too long, and ended up disbanding. Then I joined Great Elves, the largest single race alliance, at the time, which I actually believe they still are.

Around the same time I joined another alliance called High Stats Players, through High Stats Players I got to know another alliance called Force of Honour, which I joined shortly hereafter, primarily because they were at war with Alliance of Romania (AoR), who had been systematically farming members of the Brotherhood of War coalition**. So I joined the fight against AoR, alongside with FoH. The fights continued for a few months, by then both sides had sustained heavy losses, and the battle had turned to BoW's favor. A peace treaty was signed then, ending the war (this was our biggest mistake ever, they should never have been allowed to regain their strength).

Tensions were still hot between BoW and AoR along with their allies, however time went by and we rebuilt our alliance. Then The_Elite_Strikers (allies of AoR) decided to declare war on FoH, however after two days of intense fighting, they surrendered, effectively giving them their first defeat ever. Shortly after this war, I was promoted to War General*** of Force of Honour. A few days later war broke out between Iron & Blood and Lords of Omega (an ally of ours), we were requested to aid them along with several other BoW alliances, and so we did. Now this war I regret fighting, did what I could to get peace talks up and running, however something just didn't feel right between the leaders of both our alliances and Iron & Blood's, I had my orders and did my best to carry them out, of course these orders did not involve "trying to promote peace talks", no they were more focussed around leading our troops and defeating Iron & Blood.

About 2 weeks into the war, The_Elite_Strikers suddenly decided to declare war on us again (obviously they didn't learn their lesson the first time), effectively putting us at war on two fronts simultanously. However three weeks later they surrendered once again, allowing us to focus on one front again. About 2-3 weeks later Iron & Blood effectively disbanded, having taken heavy losses (heavy would be an understatement).

After this we got about a months rest, before AoR suddenly decided to declare war on us along with our allies and a few random polish alliances. Well actually they masses the leaders and key officers of said alliances before declaring war. Of course this threw us out into another war, a war which we're still fighting today nearly a year later. Anyways, in between the beginning of this war, and now, I was promoted to leader of Force of Honour.

Okay, I realise that this was quite a long text, but it is nevertheless a thorough introduction to me and my background.

I reserve the right to have any potential spelling and/or grammatical errors.

*Warning from this point on, I'll be getting into some REALLY booring stuff

**The Brotherhood of War coalition is a coalition of very dedicated alliances, who stand by each other in times of war, and support each other in times of peace.

***The War General is basically the guy in charge of our army. Leading them to battle, organizing targets and hitlists, coordinating attacks with out allies etc.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 pm

KriGeRKranNe wrote:
Quick question: Is there a limit as to how long time you can spend on writing a message? I seemed to have been logged out by the time I had finished writing the below message... Same thing happened with my "Invitation Request" earlier! Kinda irritating, as it effectively deletes your message when you click send, only to notify you that you're not logged in :S

ahh yes...that problem. Well to make it really simple for you to understand, you are one of those unlucky people that seem not to be able to use internet explorer 7 with out site. I don't know why this is. But to solve this minor problem, please try using FireFox or Safari. Because our site is functioning on the newest phpbb format and scripts, i don't think internet explorer supports it completely.

So download firefox from here:
Click here to Download

I have mentioned this problem in the FAQ section on the forum, unfortunately i don't have a very good explanation why this is, but i found out from our members, and myself, that firefox and safari do not have these signout problems.

I hope this helps with your little minor problem Smile
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:49 pm

i really enjoyed reading your introduction...you seem like a very interesting and persistent person Smile.

May i ask why you interest yourself in the military? I too am serving but in the Canadian reserves, and i love it. I don't think i will enlist full time, but i definitely enjoy the training, because i have always had a passion for the military work.
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Hello Kristian- I hope you have a good time on the forums.

And don't worry about the log off thing. It's when you take to long to type a post- the cookies expire. I just copy the post b4 i click on send- so i don't loose it.
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:02 pm

@vash:
I have both Firefox and Internet Explorer 7... However, I prefer using Internet Explorer, so I rarely use Firefox. Think I'll just stick with the "copy message before you post" method Wink

As for why I'm interrested in the Military; Well.... Just feels like the right thing! I believe that the freedom we all enjoy, is worth fighting and if necessary, dying for. Because of this, I'd like to do my part in maintaining our interrests both nationally and internationally, this involves giving people the same freedom that we enjoy. Of course people always talk about "dying for your country" and never about "killing for your country", which of course is kinda hard to argue against. I would hate, more than anything, to kill someone, however I'd rather do whats necessary to defend both my countrymen (although some don't deserve it) and the things that we, as a western society, stand for, instead of seeing our cities in flames, our lord mocked and my countrymen, slaughtered (which is inevitably what will happen if we give in to the islamic communities demands - here refering primarily to shariah law and islamic principles). Also, I believe that there's a need to promote jesus within our armed forces, because these are the guys that go out there and fight for your security, fight for our freedom, and when they're out there, they need the lord more than ever. Hope that answers your question.

@Matt:
Thank you welcoming me Wink
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Thanks for the great introduction to who you are Kristian. I hope that I will have the opportunity to get to hear more about you, your interests and beliefs. This is a great site. Pull up a comfy chair. You'll need it. Smile

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome KriGeRKranNe   Welcome KriGeRKranNe Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome KriGeRKranNe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: