Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly News Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Monthly News Letter Empty
PostSubject: Monthly News Letter   Monthly News Letter EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:05 am

Hi everyone!

To keep in touch with our active and not-so-active members here at Christian Warriors - it has been discussed between Vash and myself to send out a monthly news letter with the comings and goings here at Christian Warriors.

I am hoping to set it up with a spot for a word from the admin team, the mods and security team and from our bible study leader. I would like to include prayer requests, upcoming dates, information about the site and information from DT if there are any updates.

I will be putting the newsletter together and forwarding it up to Vash a few days before the end of each month. If you would like to have something put into the newsletters, please PM me the information and I will make sure it is included.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Monthly News Letter   Monthly News Letter EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:33 pm

i think you should also include some forum statistics, like the current growth of our website. I can get you some good quality statistics. O and please also add, a comment about advertising our site...it really is a key point if we want to see the numbers grow Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Monthly News Letter   Monthly News Letter EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:29 am

Newsletter? Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly News Letter   Monthly News Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly News Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: