Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singing Tesla Coil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:05 am

A tesla coil is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil
Now- that is difficult to understand. But basicly- all it does is store electricity.
Then some guy came along and made one play music! So that's music with electricity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQy9VY0s3w&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opf5jIukSBM&feature=related
And even though they don't sound loud- they are. They are at aprox 110 DB! 110 is almost double of normal speaking volume.
I just though i would post this because it sounds cool- and the fact that people are making music out of plain old electricity is sooooooo cool!
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:44 am

wow...definitely is kool Mat, nice post...definitely enjoyed reading about that Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:19 am

Well- i thought that making electricity play music was cool.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm

matthewfredrox wrote:
Well- i thought that making electricity play music was cool.

i totally agree with you Matt, its always kool to read and find out something that happens around u daily, but u never really understood how it happened. Make sure you share with us anything else you find Smile.

Btw, are u still going to be handing out flyers at that conference you willl be attending???? it would help our site a lot!!
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 am

I was not attending it- a freind was. I forgot about the conference and then was told that it was over. When out towns youth outreach program restarts in a few weeks- i'll get some flyers around or somthing like that.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 am

matthewfredrox wrote:
I was not attending it- a freind was. I forgot about the conference and then was told that it was over. When out towns youth outreach program restarts in a few weeks- i'll get some flyers around or somthing like that.

sounds good Matt Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Singing Tesla Coil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Tesla Coil   Singing Tesla Coil Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing Tesla Coil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: Tech Talk and Support-
Jump to: