Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?

Go down 
3 posters

Will the Leaf's win the cup in 10 years?
Yes
Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_lcap0%Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_lcap100%Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Slim chance
Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_lcap0%Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?   Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 am

I say no...theres no chance unless they do some magical changes to the team management.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?   Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 2:19 pm

I can't say I see it happening any time soon. The team has been going down hill for years. Big changes need to happen if they plan on winning anything!!!!

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
RC141
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)
RC141

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?   Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Nope Sorry I don't see it happening.

I think They should Trade Sundin. He has worked his behind off for the team. So they should trade him to give him a chance for the cup. They can get a player and a draft pick or two and then pick him back up next year. as a free agent.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?   Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 pm

RC141 wrote:
Nope Sorry I don't see it happening.

I think They should Trade Sundin. He has worked his behind off for the team. So they should trade him to give him a chance for the cup. They can get a player and a draft pick or two and then pick him back up next year. as a free agent.

i think charlie should be the head coach of our Leafs Razz....i totally like how you think Smile...i have the exact same opinion Smile...i would like to see sundin win a cup before he leaves on retirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?   Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Leafs win the cup in 10 years?
Page 1 of 1