Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which do you Prefer?

Go down 
4 posters

Which do you Prefer/ Have?
Xbox
Which do you Prefer? I_vote_lcap14%Which do you Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Xbox 360
Which do you Prefer? I_vote_lcap43%Which do you Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
PS3
Which do you Prefer? I_vote_lcap43%Which do you Prefer? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Which do you Prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 12:46 pm

I have the original xbox for now, hoping to beable to make enough $$ for the new xbox. I always stuck with xbox...i liek the quality of the products and the development is great Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 2:20 am

I played a xbox 360- and it is way better.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 pm

i agree....xbox 360 is way better...what i didn't like about it...was that there wasn't any wireless internet built in like ps3 has. would have been nice, maybe they'll still come out with it. I want to buy the elite xbox 360, like the black coloured one.
Back to top Go down
zodrex
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:42 pm

I like my xbox 360 but there a ton of great games for xbox1 also. PS3 I will wait on until things improve for it.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:46 pm

o my...there are simply hundreds of games for the xbox original..i love it Razz. I think i'll keep it till i die lol Razz
Back to top Go down
chaosbringer37
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 2:25 am

I'm a ps3 fanboy :p Can't wait for MGS4, GoW3, and FFXIII to come out... hehe.... WHen those games get out to the market, i'm getting myself a ps3... haha
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:30 am

lol....thats what i've heard, that xbox and ps3 are simply in competition depending on the type of games someone plays. Well i know where chaosbringer37 will be on boxing day haha:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you Prefer?   Which do you Prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which do you Prefer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: PSP/PS3/XBOX 360/PC Gaming Talk-
Jump to: