Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Justin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Justin!!!!   Justin!!!! EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Welcome back to the forums. I was just thinking about you and your family the other day and wondering how things were going with the new baby?

Hope you are all keeping well. Hope you had a great Christmas and I'd like to wish you all the best in 2008.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Justin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin!!!!   Justin!!!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:15 am

welcome back Justin, let us know how things are with your baby Smile, how was the first christmas with the young one Smile???
Back to top Go down
justin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
justin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Justin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin!!!!   Justin!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:37 am

Thanks guys. The baby is doing great. There was a little scare during the first and second week, but the ultrasound showed that everything was ok. Christmas was pretty good. It seemed a little different this year. I had so much going on - new baby, worrying about my business, and a few other things. It had a different feel this year. But it was fun.
I'll try to get some pictures on the site soon. I can't seem to find any time to get on the comp. It's 11:30 pm right now and i still haven't sat down since i left the house this morning. I'm sure everyone else knows how that is though.
I will be out of town again for 4 days or so (1-17/1-21) I doubt i will be able to get on then. I'll be going home to visit family and show them the new baby. I can't wait to get away-dread the 10 hour drive though.
anyway thanks for thinking about me

Sleep
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Justin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin!!!!   Justin!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 am

Hey Justin, wow it definitely does sound like you have your hands full. Well i'll just send my prayers with you, so that you find the time and the energy to complete all your tasks. Well i guess thats how it is with a new born eh. I'm glad to hear you had a good christmas, i bet it must have been a lot of fun with the New born. I'm only 18, but at times i think about my first christmas with my daughter or son, definitely puts a smile on Smile.

Well safe travels to you Justin, Gods speed! And ofcourse we haven't forgot about you Justin, how could we Smile. We'll be awaiting your return, just remember, you're family here now on CW Smile

GodBless!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin!!!!   Justin!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: